Thursday, June 10, 2010

SOME QUOTES THAT MAKE I THINK ABOUT YOU (:

"I hope you are well and just hold up the star and smile always."

"Don’t forget that someone somewhere is wishing for your happiness on every falling star."

"Remember, in life you don’t get 100% if you don’t put 100% in."

"It doesn't matter that we haven't spoken for a long time. It doesn't matter that we are far way from each other. just as long as we stay in touch m'dear!"

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me…"

“Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen but its even harder to give up when you know its everything you want”

and... i am smiling right now.. (:

0 komen yang bernas?: